Friday, March 28, 2008

The end of it all..


Yeps, the very final day of my 3 years in RP! And this supposed entry is a month plus delayed too (Very late, I know. :P) So how did it go? Hmmm. Truth be said, during that final week I was surprisingly feeling all fine with it. Well there was a lil bit of the blues here and there; but still it’s nowhere near weepy. "Why ah? Is your heart feeling all right diyana? You should be sad you know. O_o" Aisey.. Remembered telling myself that even on the morning itself.


Photobucket

The last Applied Chemistry class with our facilitator, Dr Asma Chowdury


The MCG juniors were truly thoughtful to arrange a graduation party for us year 3s that evening, coming up with a special Masquerade concept for us to abide by. And the place was transformed really nicely by them too! :) Funny it was to be one of those called onstage during a game segment and was asked to imitate a Silat martial art member (oh nooo..) while the audience had to guess who the person might be. But the embarrassing thing is, I accidentally blurted the name out when I was actually saying it to myself (!) which I thought would help me remember it better and figure out how to do the steps afterwards. Haiya.. This is what happen if you have a habit of sometimes reading aloud what you see.. =S

'Arifah the Emcee lady: *shows card with Maryam’s name on it*
Me: oooh Maryam.. Eh alamak! Tercakap pulak.. >_< *Hides face*

Aduuh paisey habes.. no choice but to still continue with the action demonstration part. But the 4-seconds hands movements & "kaki pasang kuda2" turned out more like some Tai Chi in the pictures la pulak.. =P Aside from that the programs lined up were entertaining really with touching videos, song performances, more games and other items finely in place. :)


Photobucket


And then.. jeng jeng jeng.. as expected, the floodgate of tears finally unlocked when they played an acoustic rendition of Peterpan’s "Semua Tentang Kita". It was right then when Raudah approached us one by one, giving a pocket-size calendar with a printed picture of her and me as a memento. Awww Rau… thank you dearest! <3 It really moved me so so deep as we asked each other for forgiveness, expressed thanks for all the wonderful companionship since the day I knew her as my very 1st friend in RP & fyp teammate, in a long embrace with tears streaming.. soon the process repeated its course and found most of the girls huddled together in sobs and eyes very much reddened..

Oh my.. I guess that moment it finally hit me that this was the finale all right. And although it’s said that this is perhaps not gonna be the last time for us to meet, it dawned upon me that we’d each be moving away with our lives, getting caught up with different issues.. Would there be lesser things to relate to and smaller chances of bumping into one another after this? Would the warmth slowly fade away replaced by silence & the bond eventually disappears with time? Truly, it’s a heavy test of friendship from now on I realize...


Photobucket

Best times with girlfriends I had in Year 1 Semester 2! ~ much loved Syasya, Ayu & Azzah :))

Just as I really hope so much that it will only be getting stronger up ahead, with efforts and remembrance carefully planted insyaAllah - but should it dwindle still.. I’d take comfort in the fact that Allah Most Gracious has kindly allowed me to share such good moments with You once upon a time, and that out of all the people alive You’re the one He has let me meet and remarkably experienced a feeling I hold dearly..

To You my friends, truly fortunate am I to have known You when our paths intertwined, and for the meaning You’ve brought in mine. Thank You, for this friendship that had taught me much, in more ways than one. :)) Alhamdulillah..

"Semoga kita kan bertemu & bersahabat, dan kekal begitu hendaknya, di tempat & waktu yang ditentukan Tuhan.." :)



No comments: