Sunday, June 23, 2013

An Afternoon in Kinokuniya

Wheee so happy that Jurong has got 3 bookstores now! Kinokuniya at JEM, Times at JCube, and Popular at IMM  A good sight to see many fathers bringing their kids there today. Was quite impressed with one pair in particular, when I overheard the small boy of probably 6 yrs old asking his dad at the non-fiction corner: "Science is also about space isn't it? And some scientists say that the universe will end, right?" Dad: "Well, some scientists have studied that. There are two theories.." 

And he went on to elaborate deeper while they moved on to another aisle. Whoa, given his young age I think it's awesome that he's exposed to such a level of discussion! I guess not bringing my earpiece every time when I'm outside is pretty worthwhile after all, considering what kind of things I get to hear from people's conversations hehe..

No comments: